| Mon, 17 Oct, 2016
Instructions to Candidates for Migration Application
1. The application should be filled in with block letters.
2. The original copy of Migration Certificate / Transfer Certificate which is received from the previous University / Institution should be enclosed with the application.
3. If the candidate has already obtained a Migration Certificate from this University and submitted the same to any University for joining a course of study therein, the candidate should obtain the Migration Certificate from that University.
4. If the Migration Certificate already issued has not been utilized, the same should be surrendered to this office.
5. The processing fee for Rs.1000/- for Migration Certificate can be send either by DD drawn in favour of the “DDE, VMU” payable at Salem or through NEFT payment. Details required for NEFT payment is available in our official website www.vinayakamission.com/vmude/
6. Address to which the certificate is to be sent must be complete with postal/ZIP code.
7. Contact details including mobile number and e-mail ID are to be mentioned in clear.
8. The duly filled in application along with necessary documents and DD / proof of NEFT payment should be submitted to The Assistant Controller of Examinations, Directorate Distance Education, Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (Deemed to be University), Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308, TN.
To download Migration Application.Click Here