| Mon, 17 Oct, 2016
Instructions to Candidates for Applying Convocation
1. All the eligible candidates who have completed their study applied for their Final Provisional Pass Certificate may submit their convocation application directly by Registered post to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, Directorate of Distance Education of the Vinayaka Missions University.
2. "IN PERSON" means that the candidate has to be present himself/herself physically at the time of convocation to receive the Degree. "IN ABSENTIA" means that the presence of the candidate at the time of convocation is not required and the Degree Certificate will be sent by post after the convocation.
3. Application for receiving a Degree "IN PERSON" should reach this office in time fixed by the University. The exact date of Convocation will be notified in the Dailies.
4. The following duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should been closed with this application copy of SSLC mark sheet (b)copy of HSC/Equivalent Mark Sheet (c)Copy of (final) Provisional Pass Certificate (d) copy of the Under Graduate degree certificate in the case of P.G. applicants.
5. The following should also be enclosed (a)Two copies of candidate?s latest passport size colour photographs put in a small envelope.(Name, Program , Registration Number should be written on the backside of one copy)
6. (a) The Convocation fees is Rs.1500/ - (For Tatkal Rs.3000/-).The DD must be taken in favour of ?Director, Directorate of Distance Education, VMU
To download Covocation Application. Click Here